Sustainable Environmental Services Corp has nearly two decades of experience in nearly all aspects of environmental management and sustainability, from regulatory compliance to green buildings. Focus areas are energy efficiency, environmental and energy management systems, ISO certification & auditing, LEED buildings, stormwater management, habitat restoration, green research, and project management.
A Certified woman-owned, disadvantaged, emerging small business.
Our core services include:
- Energy management consulting and auditing
- Commercial energy use reporting under Portland's new Energy Performance Reporting Policy
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Offsets consulting and validation under California's GHG Cap and Trade program
- LEED registration/green building management and consulting
- Green operations and maintenance consulting
- Market and product research and strategic assessment
- ISO 14001 & ISO 50001 certification consulting and auditing
- Sustainable project management
- Native & Wetland landscape/habitat design and permitting
- Stormwater and Erosion Control management and permitting
- Environmental regulation permitting, auditing, and consulting (includes wastewater, stormwater, wetlands, hazardous waste, HazMAT shipping, and air emissions)